Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Thursday Threesome

The Thursday Threesome June 5, 2008

Hmmm...:
::So, Ya'll like Music, -eh?::
Onesome: So-- what if everyone else does it?!? I'm different and I'm going to do it my way! Heh, what is that for you? ...the peanut butter and banana sandwich? ...tie-dyed seat covers for the car? ...or maybe an unusual sport? I guess my whole life is "doing it my way". I don't try to please people and I usually do what I want when I want. Fortunately my honey loves me just the way I am!
Twosome: Ya'll-- gonna' be catchin' any big ol' trout this year? ...any fishing people out there on the porch? Hey, even watching on TV counts for something... I don't like to fish but both my boys do. Especially my oldest. He is a good bass and snook fisherman and every once in a while Mom gets some snook! YUM!
Threesome: "like Music--, like friends": we all have different varieties we listen to from time to time. How about an update on your musical tastes? Go for it! I listen to mostly country music.

No comments: