Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunday Scrappin'

Sunday Scrappin' #30: June 1st
Can you believe it is already June? I can with the weather being HOT and HUMID here in Southwest Florida.

Well, my ta-da list is short this week. I have fallen behind on my 28 Days class and it is coming to a close. I have some of the pictures taken and some of the project done but I either don't have them downloaded or don't have pictures taken. So, I will post them next week.

Here is one thing I did get done this week - my week four layout from my Up and Running with Photoshop at JessicaSprague.com. This was the last week of the class and I haven't finished the mid-week assignment but plan to do that this week as well. I learned so much in this class and plan to take the next class in her series called Now We're Rockin' with Photoshop that starts mid June.

This is a necklace and bracelet set I finished a couple of weeks ago but I hadn't taken a picture. I actually worn this set to my son's graduation last Friday. Amazing! I made jewelry and wore it!

My to do list this week includes:
  1. Catching up on the 28 Days class. Take pictures, scan and post what I have done.
  2. Catch up on my Photoshop class and post what I have done.
  3. Complete both two week's worth of challenges from Sunday Scrappin'. I know I have some ugly paper I should use so I will post it next week as well as this week's challenge.

Happy Sunday everyone!

3 comments:

Forgetfulone said...

The necklace is cute and the scrapbook page is adorable! I love it! I can't wait to take my photoshop class this summer.

Amy said...

What a great layout! :D

ChrissyM said...

Love the layout, well done. The necklace and bracelet are pretty and so creative.