Friday, June 6, 2008

Friday's Feast

Feast One Hundred & Ninety Two June 6th, 2008
Appetizer
When you drink soda/pop/coke, do you prefer to drink it from the bottle, a can, or after pouring it into a cup? It needs to be in a cup with a lot of ice. I like my soda COLD!
Soup
What television show are you willing to stay up late to watch? Army Wives
Salad
Name one person, place, or thing you think of as brilliant. Our space program
Main Course
Would you be willing to work 4 10-hour days instead of 5 8-hour days in order to save gas? I would be happy just to have a job right now but 4 10-hours days would be wonderful!
Dessert
If you were a superhero, what would you call yourself? Super Crafty Mom!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Great feast today! Loved your superhero name. It's almost what I picked out for me.

ARMY WIVES!!! I can't wait for the new season to start. Just a couple of more days.

Mine is finally up...come on over and feast with me.

Have a great weekend!! :)