Tuesday, June 3, 2008

28 Days - Day 16

Ok, I fell seriously behind on my 20 Days class at Big Picture Scrapbooking. So now I am playing catch up. Picture prompt for Day 16 was a pile of ...whatever. I choose my boxes in my family room. Now, since I have taken this picture this pile is gone! And another taller pile of boxes has taken it's place. We are trying to get our storage unit cleaned out so I am working on getting rid of stuff. I have listed a ton on eBay, gave about four boxes of stuff to my daughter and thrown out a lot of crap!
The project for Day 16 was to create four cards for our rolodex inspiration file that used our favorite stamps. Since it has been so long since I used stamps I really didn't have any favoriates but I was able to come up with my four rolodex cards.


No comments: