Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

Friday Fill-Ins #76 June 13, 2008

1. Traveling to Washington DC is high up on my bucket list.
2. My favorite quote is “Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by every moment that takes your breath away" it's from anonymous.
3. Reading other people's blog inspired me to start blogging.
4. Strawberries are best over ice cream.
5. Having a little girl climb in the back seat of my car and taking her back to her Nana and finding out the little girl's name was Bailey the same as my granddaughter is the last dream I remember having. I am reading the book The 6th Target by James Patterson and part of the book is about abducted children so I am sure this is why I was dreaming about kids.
6. The most enjoyable time to go for a walk is either early morning or right before sunset.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to nothing special, tomorrow my plans include nothing special and Sunday, I want to call my dad and wish him a Happy Father's Day!

2 comments:

jewellery by erin said...

Hope you have a great weekend. Thanks for sharing your list.

Janet said...

I love DC...so much to see and do!

Thanks for playing, hope your weekend is going well :-)