Tuesday, June 3, 2008

28 Days - Day 25

Last post for now. This is Day 25 of my 28 Days class over at Big Picture Scrapbooking. The photo prompt for Day 25 was mode of transportation. I have the boring ole' mini van. I love my van. I will probably have a van long after my kids are all grown up (what am I talking about, two are already grown!). I love the space it has and I always have enough room for one more person.
The project for Day 25 was to create a tag with a favorite photo. This photo is of Bailey on the floor playing with our dog Buddy. They were having such a good time and she was laughing so hard. And I think the tag is adorable!


1 comment:

kelly said...

so cute. i am totally deficient in the paper crafts department. so, i'm always jealous of all you incredible scrapbookers.