Saturday Six - Episode 216 June 7, 2008
Being negative is this week’s topic!
1. Is the glass half-empty or half-full? I guess it depends on the situation.
2. Are you more of your own worst critic, or do you tend to be everyone else’s worst critic instead? I am my own worst critic. I try not to be critical of other people.
3. How do you feel about technological advances: are you generally optimistic that a new system will make life better or worse? Better
4. Take the quiz: Are you too negative?
You Are a Positive Person
No one would accuse you of being too negative!
You're a naturally upbeat and optimistic person.
Like everyone else, you come across things you can't stand every day.
But unlike everyone else, you ignore what annoys you and focus on what uplifts you.
5. A friend asks you opinion about something, and you know that being honest might hurt his or her feelings. How honest are you likely to be? I would try to sugar coat the bad news.
6. You see a panhandler on the street: which tends to be closer to your immediate impression: that he’s a good person who’s down on his luck or a bad person who doesn’t want to work? With the economy I would think a person who's down on his luck.