Sunday, June 1, 2008

Randomness

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Fill in the blanks...
1. My best friends are my mom and Wendy.

2. I love it when my house is clean and I can spend the day crafting!

3. My favorite movie is Tarzan because it is a fun, upbeat movie, has a great soundtrack and a great message.

4. I can't stand it when when I get woke up from a nap.

5. If I could have any job in the world it would be something I could do from home and make decent money.

6. Most weekends I enjoy spending time with my granddaughter, Bailey.


7. French Vanilla Coffee tastes so good!

8. Why does life have to be so hard and move so fast?

9. I have lots of clutter around the house.

10. Blogging satisfies my need for being creative and showing off my crafts.


3 comments:

The Bookworm said...

great answers, Bailey is precious!
enjoy your weekend.

http://randomeme4u.blogspot.com/

1UP RPG said...

Oh, naptime is precious! I hate that, too.

http://4clubbs.wordpresss.com

Jennifer said...

Bailey is just adorable! Great answers this week!