Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday June 3, 2008

My tackle today is fun! I have been taking a class at Big Picture Scrapbooking called 28 Days. This class was awesome! Each day you got a photo prompt and a project. At the end of 28 days you would be well on your way to being creative each and every day. Well, I fell behind and have 12 days worth of projects to catch up. So that is my tackle this week to catch up on my 28 Days class.

I have most of my pictures taken and some of my projects started. Check out Day 16, Day 19, Day 22 and Day 25 for completed projects.

3 comments:

Smarty Pants Mama said...

Great tackle! I am sooooooo behind in scrapbooking!

Smiles,
Caroline
SmartyPantsMama.blogspot.com
Comes enter this week's Smart Product Raffle!!

Amydeanne said...

one of my favorite and most rewarding things to do!

kelly said...

what a fun class!