Friday Fill In #78 June 27, 2008
1. Birthdays are fun for kids, something to forget for adults.
2. Spring is my favorite season because the weather is great and everything is green and lush.
3. I feel my best when I get a good night's sleep (which isn't too often).
4. Mexican is my favorite food!
5. First impressions are rarely accurate.
6. The best piece of advice I ever received was: You cannot change another person, all you can do is change the way you deal with that person.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to celebrating Brandon's birthday, tomorrow my plans include scrapbooking and taking Brent to see Wall-E and Sunday, I want to play with Bailey!