Sunday, June 8, 2008

Randomness



Randomness Week of June 8: More nosey questions
1. What is your favorite day of the week? I don't know that I have a favorite. When I was working Friday was my favorite.
2. How do you usually wear your hair? Short, something easy - wash and wear
3. What is your favorite item of clothing? comfortable stretchy pants
4. Where would your dream vacation be? Washington DC or the coast of California BUT not in the summer. The weather needs to be warm but not too hot.
5. Who is your favorite author? Right now Jodi Picoult. book? I read so many books I couldn't pick a favorite.
6. How often do you log on? At least 4-5 times a day.
7. What is one of your favorite internet sites to visit? I visit a lot of blogs by rubber stampers and scrapbookers.
8. Coke or Pepsi? neither, I drink diet root beer.
9. Do you prefer healthy snacks or junk food? junk food
10. Are you a morning person or a night owl? morning person
till next time....

1 comment:

The Bookworm said...

hi christine, great answers...enjoy your weekend :)
http://randomeme4u.blogspot.com/