Friday, June 27, 2008

Know and Tell Friday

Know and Tell Friday: June 27th

1. If a five dollar bill magically appeared on your door step at the beginning of the day, every day, what would you do with it? Well, if I knew it was going to be there every day, I would save it. Otherwise, my kids would probably spend it for me.
2. Tell us about your favorite teacher from elementary/middle/high school. Mrs McKenzie my psych teacher my Senior year of high school. She was also the senior class advisor and one great lady.
3. If you could make one person disappear for good, who would it be? Well, my first thought was my ex-husband but on second thought, Dave's ex-wife. She costs us a lot more money than my ex does!
4. Do you believe in fairies? No
5. What era is your favorite for music? I don't really have an era. I enjoy country music, new and old.
6. Have you ever, or would you ever, have cosmetic surgery? I am not opposed to it but I haven't had any done.
7. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to? The only change I would make is to change my last name to Dave's last name. Maybe someday.

1 comment:

Heather and Reese said...

Christine - Thanks so much for joining in this week! I really enjoyed reading your answers.

Heather