Friday, June 6, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

Friday Fill-Ins June 6, 2008
1. Idle hands are hands that need to get busy.
2. I love the water to be as hot as it can be in the shower.
3. My favorite time of the day is when my chores are done and I can do something fun.
4. The last tea I drank was yesterday afternoon when I had a glass of sweet iced tea.
5. I like to spend time with my kids in the Summer.
6. My mother always said "Did you flush? Did you wipe? Did you wash your hands?".
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going out to dinner, tomorrow my plans include working on emptying boxes and putting stuff on eBay and Sunday, I want to take Brent to the movies!

2 comments:

Melli said...

Ahhhhhhh! WE match on #2!!! WOW!

Janet said...

mmm, I love sweet tea :-)

Thanks for playing, have a great weekend!