Tuesday, June 24, 2008

TMI Tuesday

TMI Tuesday #140 June 24, 2008
1. Do you believe anyone truly likes their job? If so, why? I think there are a good number of people who like their job. If they are doing something they enjoy or are passionate about.
2. Do you 1) live to work or 2) work to live 3) not see a difference? Work to live.
3. How many hours do you work a week? I am working from home right now and only spend about 15-20 hours a week working.
4. What was your safety item (i.e. blankie) from when you were little? I don't remember if I had a blankie or some other safety item.
5. Have you ever used food during sex? Does a glass of water afterwards count?
Bonus (as in optional):What is your guilty food pleasure? I can't think of any guilty food pleasure. We eat out a lot so that might be it.

No comments: