Saturday, June 21, 2008

Smart Habit Saturday

Smart Habit Saturday June 21, 2008

Well, the only thing that is really bugging me recently is my lack of listing things on eBay. We have a storage unit full of stuff that needs to be listed. Unfortunately, last week my Turbo Lister file became corrupted and I lost all my listings that were to be posted at the end of the week. Major bummer! So, I am trying to come up with a plan to continue listing all week and not loose the information before it gets listed on Sunday. I can download it to eBay but of course you have to pay for that. So this week I need to figure out what I had listed that didn't get posted and started listing other items so we can stop paying on the storage unit.


1 comment:

Jen Stewart said...

Good luck! Post a link to your ebay stuff when you get it up! I always like to have a look at what people are selling!