Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sunday Scrappin'

Sunday Scrappin' #31 June 9, 2008

On my ta-da list this week are Day 17, Day 18, Day 20, Day 23, Day 24 and Day 27 of my 28 Days class over at Big Picture Scrapbooking. This class was great and I got a lot accomplished. I also started a class called Baker's Dozen also at Big Picture Scrapbooking. If you are looking to jump start your creativity and get into the habit of creating something these classes are great!
On my to-do list for next week:
  1. I want to finish up the last few days of my 28 Days class.
  2. I want to get caught up with the Baker's Dozen class and stay current.
  3. I am thinking about taking the second class over at jessicasprague.com on digital scrapbooking with Photoshop. Just haven't committed to it yet, sign up is Monday night.


Now for the challenges for the past two weeks. Here is my monochromatic color scheme layout:

And my ugly paper challenge. I made this REALLY simple card but at least I used some paper that I may never have used.










5 comments:

ChrissyM said...

Your layout is adorable, what a cutie. My favorite color is pink. Your card is pretty also. Great job! Good luck with your classes.

Amanda D said...

I love the layout! It is so cute. I wish that I could still do the 28 Days class. It sounds so neat. I will have to look into the others!

Forgetfulone said...

They turned out beautiful - both the layout and the card. I'd love to do a scrapbooking class.

Unknown said...

Keep up the great work in geting so much done each week.

What a cutie proudly displayed in the monochromatic layout.

Melanie H said...

Congratulations on your success with the BPS class, all your creation this week look amazing.

Have a great week and hope you get those goals crossed off.