Saturday 9: Tell Us About It June 28, 2008
Let's talk relationships! Pick a relationship. Either your current one, or a significant past one (You needn't be specific...). The only relationship that is worth talking about in my life is the one I have with Dave.
1. How did you meet? We met on match.com. We talked for hours for a couple of evenings and then met for dinner.
2. Was it lust at first sight? Not lust, but love. He brought me a rose, treated me like I was a princess and we have been together ever since. It will be five years next month and we are still very happy and very much in love.
3. Were they currently available? Yes, we were both divorced and ready for a committed relationship.
4. How important is physical attraction? There has to be some physical attraction to start a relationship but I think people have too high of expectations and sometimes you loose out on something very special because of looks.
5. How important is intellectual attraction? I think you need to be able to talk about things and enjoy the conversation so intellectual attraction is important especially in the long run.
6. How long until you had sex? Not long.
7. Is this/was this the love of your life? Absolutely.
8. Were they faithful? Yes
9. Were you faithful? Yes