Monday, June 9, 2008

Monday's A Bitch

Monday's A Bitch June 9, 2008
Hot Rod
1. Have you ever been in a car accident? Yes, we were hit by a drunk driver Thanksgiving 1992. I had emergency surgery to repair my spleen and colon. Nicole had surgery two months later to restructure her intestines from scar tissue that formed from the seat belt. She was only four and it was the scariest time of my life. The guy who hit us died two months after the accident. He never got out of the hospital from the wreck.
2. What's the longest road trip you've ever taken? As a kid we drove from Naples, FL to Weslaco, TX. We then drove to Mexico City. The longest trip I have driven was from Naples to Pennsylvania.
3. What's the best song to cruise to? I don't have one favorite song, I like a variety.
4. What's your dream car? I used to want a Porsche but after I had one for a while I realized they were way overrated. Now, I like my mini-van.
5. What's your favourite movie about cars? Disney's Cars



No comments: