Sunday, June 22, 2008

Randomness


Randomness June 23, 2008
This week's questions are book related....
1. Who are your favorite authors? I have lots of favorites but right now I am enjoying Jodi Picoult.
2. What are your favorite books? Again, I have many favorites and can't pick one.
3. What kind of books do you tend to read? Sci-fi, Romance, Mystery...etc...? I love mysteries and some romance.
4. Do you prefer to borrow books from the library or buy them? I don't buy books from the bookstore very often. I love to find books at yard sales and Goodwill. And I borrow plenty from the library. And I get books from Paperback book swap on line.
5. Do you prefer hardcover or paperback? paperback.
6. What was the last book you read? Plum Lucky What are you reading now? Chasing Harry Winston
7. Do you read everyday? usually
8. On average how many books do you read per year? I finish two-three books per weeks so over 100 a year.
9. Do you belong to any book clubs? no
10. Recommend a good book. Anything by Jodi Picoult.

2 comments:

The Bookworm said...

hi, great answers. wow, over 100 books per year!
enjoy your week ;)
http://randomeme4u.blogspot.com/

Kimber said...

Great answers!
I've only read one book by Jodi Picoult, but I have heard good things about her books.