Roundup – November 2012
- What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
Thrilled to Death Jennifer Apodaca
Motif for Murder Laura Childs
Welcome to Temptation Jennifer Crusie
Knocked Up Rebecca Eckler
Over His Dead Body Leslie Glass
Mr. Commitment Mike Gayle
Forever Nora Roberts
The Murder Book Kim Davies
Women’s Lives Gwyn Kirk
Fight Like a Girl Megan Seeley
Woman at Point Zero by Nawal El Saadawi
People Magazine 7/23/12; 7/30/12; 8/13/12; 8/20/12; 9/17/12; 10/01/12;10/08/12
- What movies, television shows, plays, etc. did I watch this month?
- What fun things did I do with my family and/or friends?
We had two fun Daisy Girl Scout meetings and we went to Naples Botanical Gardens.
Had a nice Thanksgiving dinner with Mom and Dad and all my kids.
- What gifts did I give and/or receive?
No major gifts this month.
- What special or unusual purchases did I make?
No major purchases this month.
- What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
Had a kidney stone, UTI and bladder infection that put me in bed for nine days.
- What were my accomplishments this month?
Spent lots of good times with Bailey.
8 8. What were my disappointments this month?
Nothing too disappointing this month.
- How did I do on my goals for the month? (Or any current short or long term goals)
Got a few scrapbook pages done this month.
- Anything else noteworthy to include?
Nothing too exciting this month.