I have gotten a lot accomplished this week. I am enjoying my on-line classes and learning a lot of new stuff!
Here are my ta-da's for this week:
- I finished Day 26 from my 28 Days class that I took a few weeks ago at BPS. I still have one more photo to take, one of myself. I need to put my makeup on so I will be able to post a picture. I am almost done with the project for that day.
- This is Layout 2 from the Now We're Rockin' digital scrapbook class at JessicaSprague.com.
- I am also most caught up on the Baker's Dozen class from BPS. Here are the links to thoses pages: Link 1, Link 2, and Link 3. I have photos for three more layouts so will probably get those done for next week.
- I also finished two more bracelet kits that I purchased at Wal-Mart.
My to-do's this week:
- Finish with the 28 Days class. Get my own picture taken and the last layout done and be done with it!
- Continue working on the other classes I am taking: Now We're Rockin', Baker's Dozen, Got Sketch 101 and Techniques 101. I haven't even started the Got Sketch and Techniques class but need to get them started this week.
- I have a couple of beady UFO's that the cats are getting into so I need to finish up some of them.
I used Crystal Laquer on the "B" on the Bailey layout in my Baker's Dozen layout 5 for my sparkly challenge this week. Next week's challenge is something patriotic.