Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sunday Scrappin'

Sunday Scrappin' June 29, 2008

I have gotten a lot accomplished this week. I am enjoying my on-line classes and learning a lot of new stuff!

Here are my ta-da's for this week:

  1. I finished Day 26 from my 28 Days class that I took a few weeks ago at BPS. I still have one more photo to take, one of myself. I need to put my makeup on so I will be able to post a picture. I am almost done with the project for that day.
  2. This is Layout 2 from the Now We're Rockin' digital scrapbook class at JessicaSprague.com.
  3. I am also most caught up on the Baker's Dozen class from BPS. Here are the links to thoses pages: Link 1, Link 2, and Link 3. I have photos for three more layouts so will probably get those done for next week.
  4. I also finished two more bracelet kits that I purchased at Wal-Mart.

My to-do's this week:

  1. Finish with the 28 Days class. Get my own picture taken and the last layout done and be done with it!
  2. Continue working on the other classes I am taking: Now We're Rockin', Baker's Dozen, Got Sketch 101 and Techniques 101. I haven't even started the Got Sketch and Techniques class but need to get them started this week.
  3. I have a couple of beady UFO's that the cats are getting into so I need to finish up some of them.

I used Crystal Laquer on the "B" on the Bailey layout in my Baker's Dozen layout 5 for my sparkly challenge this week. Next week's challenge is something patriotic.

3 comments:

ChrissyM said...

I agree with you about digital scrapbooking, I collect a lot of the free kits from the web but just can't bring myself to go digital. Instead I would like to purchase a 12x12 color printer so I can print out the paper, there are some awsome digital paper out there that would be perfect for some projects I have to work on.

Your pages are great! Very nice! Congrats on getting so much done. Have a crafty week!

Forgetfulone said...

All your pages and photos look nice. It seems like you are getting a lot done! Good luck with your goals this week.

Melanie H said...

Your getting so many great pages done. Well done.

I too feel thesame way about digi, I love the lumpy bumpy-ness of traditional pages.

Have a good week.