Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sunday Scrappin'

Sunday Scrappin' June 15, 2008

My ta-da list this week is short. I did not accomplish all I was planning to this week but I did get one more day of my 28 Days class done, here is Day 21. I have also been working on my Baker's Dozen class. I got almost all my supplies gathered and will now be working on the projects and posting pictures next week.

My two bracelets were not on my to do list last week but they were an easy, sit in the front of the TV project that got finished this week.

I have an ambitious to-do list this week:
  1. I want to finish my two last days of my 28 Days class
  2. I want to get caught up and post pictures of my Baker's Dozen class.
  3. I joined a Got Sketch 101 class that I need to get caught up on.
  4. And I also start the second part of Jessica Spague's digital scrapbook class that starts tomorrow. I really don't want to fall behind on it so plan on working on it first!

I didn't participate in the challenge this week as I just didn't have the time. Next week's challenge should be easy - animal or animal print!


2 comments:

Melanie H said...

I have you have a good scrappy week and get all your to-do's done.

Your bracelets are gorgoeus.

Amy said...

I hope you meet all your goals this week! :)