Monday, June 16, 2008

Moody Mondays

Moody Monday #17 June 16, 2008
This week's Moody Monday is all about...Movies!
What is your favorite movie? My all time favorite movie is Tarzan.
What is your favorite type of movie? Chick Flicks
Do you like going to the theater to see movies? Other than the price, I like to go the movie theatre. We don't often go because Dave always falls asleep. How often do you go? About once every two months.
Do you rent movies or buy them? I used to buy them but now I rent them. I have a Blockbuster membership and we rent a lot of movies.
What is the last movie you saw in a theater? Kung Fu Panda on DVD? Witless Protection on television? The Memory Keeper's Daughter

2 comments:

ShannonW said...

I have not seen Kung Fu Panda yet...is it worth going to the theater to see?

I like chick flicks too...and Steve likes to fall asleep at the theater! It frustrates me!

Mercedes said...

I love chick flicks and we rent from Blockbuster often! I have mine posted here.

Have a great day!
Mere