Friday, June 13, 2008
The Friday Five
The Friday Five June 13, 2008
1. Did you get an allowance as a kid, and if so, how much was it? I don't remember getting an allowance so I am going to say I didn't get one.
2. How old were you when you had your first job, and what was it? The first job I can remember was working at the Dairy Queen.
3. Which do you do better: save money or spend money? I am pretty good at both.
4. Are people more likely to borrow money from you, or are you more likely to borrow from them? I hardly ever borrow money but I have two adult children and they are very good borrowers.
5. What's the most expensive thing you've ever bought? My house.