Saturday, June 28, 2008

Smart Habit Saturday

Smart Habit Saturday June 28, 2008

It is almost a new month! Amazing! 2008 is half over. So what do I want to accomplish through Smart Habit Saturday? I am on a spending moratorium. Now this is not to say I am not going to spend any money in July but I am going to curb my frivolous spending. I am going to make a list before going shopping and I am going to stick to the list. If I see someting I want I will write it down and then decide if it is important enough to add the list the following week. I am also not taking the boys shopping with me. They are very good at spending my money. And I have a hard time saying no. I will not go to the craft store just to look or with coupon in hand to use. This is going to be hard! But it is only for a month. Wish me luck!

No comments: