Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday Scrappin'

My ta-da list this week is short. Not because I didn't accomplish anything but because I haven't photographed it yet. But here are a few things I have done this week:
  1. My first layout of the second digital scrapbook class Now We're Rockin' at Jessicasprague.com.
  2. My one layout that I have photographed from my Baker's Dozen class at bigpicturescrapbooking.com.
  3. I went to CKU-Ft Lauderdale on Saturday. It was fun to look around and see what kind of supplies there are out there. I can remember when I first started scrapbooking the conventions were huge! This one was really small compared to ones I have been to in the past but it's been at least five years since I had been to one. And it costs $9.00 to get in. YIKES!

For my to-do list this week:

  1. Of course, get the stuff I finished last week photographed and put on my blog.
  2. Continue on my classes and try to get caught up. I still have two days left on the 28 Days class to finish, my Baker's Dozen class to get caught up on, my Gothat I don't want to get behind in. Fun stuff!t Sketch 101 class that I haven't even started and the Now We're Rockin' class that I don't want to fall behind on.

I honestly forgot about the animal print challenge this week and with three cats and two dogs I have plenty of animal pictures to scrap. Better luck next week.

6 comments:

ChrissyM said...

Your layouts from your classes are fantastic. Great job! Good luck with your goals this week!

Rebecca said...

Great pages! It sounds like you are learning/accomplishing a lot in your classes. Have fun with it & have a great week!

Christine - Tutorial Addict :) said...

OMGosh! I love the layouts, especially the first one! SO PRETTY! Great job! Good luck with your To-Do's this week!

Forgetfulone said...

Your layouts look great! I love the background on the second one, especially. I'm going to have to check out some of these classes you talk about.

Melanie H said...

I love that digital layout, it is gorgoues as is theBaker's Dozen pages.

Have a good week and good luck with your goals.

Moby Dick said...

Great stuff. I am not a scrap-booker, but conventions seem to have gotten very expensive for any hobby.