Monday, June 30, 2008

Manic Monday

Manic Monday #123 June 30, 2008
What sound or noise do you love? I love to hear my granddaughter Bailey using her voice, whether laughing or just jabbering.
What sound or noise do you hate? There are many noises that bother me, I like the quiet. Repetitive noises, arguing, high pitched noises.
What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? I thought I might like to be a teacher.
What profession would you not like to do? There are many professions I can't image doing - dental hygenist and working with nasty teeth, doing pedicures and working with nasty toes, toll collector - how boring. I also hate the sight of blood so any profession that is medical is something I couldn't do.

2 comments:

ShannonW said...

Grandbabies are awesome to listen to!

Teena in Toronto said...

I'm with you re #4!

I played too :)