Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday Morning Meme

Monday Morning Meme June 30th Questions:
1. What’s the last thing you grab before you run out of the door in the morning? Are you pretty good at being on time? Or do you constantly run behind? If/when you’re late, what is usually the reason(s)? I don't leave the house every morning but when I do leave the house the last things I grab are my purse, my keys and my sunglasses. I am usually on time.
2. What is the last thing you bought from a vending machine? Where were you? How much did you spend? Do you use vending machines very often? The last time I bought something from a vending machine was weekend before last when we were coming home from Ft Lauderdale. I bought a package of Fritos and paid 75 cents for it. I very rarely use a vending machine.
3. What does the hand-soap in your bathroom smell of? What color are your bathroom walls? What color are your guest towels? What sort of decor, or theme, do you have in your bathroom? (Post a picture if you dare!) My hand soap has no particular smell. My master bathroom walls are a golden brown and I have a leopard theme. My kid's bathroom walls are blue and there are brown accents in that bathroom. The downstairs guest bathroom is done in blue and yellow to match the rest of the downstairs.
4. What three words do you think of when someone says ‘body’? woman, curves, water

1 comment:

Dawn said...

A leopard bathroom sounds fun! I love the look of your blog. Brown and blue go so good together.