Thursday, June 19, 2008

Baker's Dozen Layout 1


I am taking another class over at Big Picture Scrapbooking. This time I am taking Baker's Dozen. This class started out a little odd, you decorated an empty egg carton and then were given specific items that went into each of the egg cups. And you were to put pictures with specific themes in envelopes. After a few days of this we started on the actual pages. Now, the pages are cool and there are some great ideas but I am not using all the products I put in the egg carton. I am too matchy-matchy for that. But I really love the first two page layout that I accomplished for this class. I am way behind, I think the 6th layout was posted today but I have my pictures printed for the first five layouts and may get to some more this weekend.

No comments: