Saturday, June 14, 2008

Smart Habit Saturday

Smart Habit Saturday June 14, 2008
I am going to try and start two habits this week that I think will make my life easier. I spend a lot of time on the computer, either with my eBay business or just having fun and my desk is always a mess. So, my two habits to start this week are:
  1. When I get the mail from the mailbox - go through it, shred was needs to be shredded, distribute what needs to be distributed and NOT lay it down where it does not belong.
  2. Clean off the top of my desk every morning. Put the eBay paperwork where it belongs, put the trash in the trash can, put the tape dispensors back, put my glasses away, put the coffee cup in the dishwasher.

Hopefully putting these two items to practice will make my life a bit less stressful.

3 comments:

penguinsandladybugs said...

Good idea...have a good week and a happy desk!!

Sherri said...

Good idea!! YOu should see my desk.... Funny --- I can't even see my desk!!

Susan @ FruitfulWords said...

Sounds like 2 good habits. I've been trying to do them off-and-on for several months.

Good luck with your 2 goals.

http://fruitfulwords.wordpress.com/