Saturday, June 14, 2008

Saturday 9

Saturday 9: Happy Father's Day Eve June 14, 2008

1. How long since you have been with your dad? I saw him last month for Brandon's graduation.
2. How many siblings share your dad? Just one, my sister.
3. Will you see your dad tomorrow? No, I won't see him tomorrow.
4. Do you give him gifts on Father’s Day? I haven't gotten him anything yet but I will probably get him a gift certificate to Lowes. I did get him a card.
5. Have you ever had a tough time in your relationship with your father? Oh yeah, teenage years and when he knew the truth about my ex that I just wouldn't see.
6. What was the last thing that you did with your dad? Graduation get together last month.
7. Growing up, was your dad tough on you? He was very strict but I turned out ok!
8. Are you close to your father? Very.
9. How long since you have spoke to him? A day or so ago.

2 comments:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Sounds like you get along well with your dad. Hope you enjoy the weekend!

storyteller said...

How wonderful to be close with your dad! A Lowe’s gift certificate is always a great gift for dads.
I’ve shared at Small Reflections.
Hugs and blessings,