Saturday 9: We Travel Well July 26, 2008
1. What part of the world and country do you live in? I live in sunny Southwest Florida in the US, Naples, Florida to be exact.
2. What is the furthest from home that you have been, and where is it? I think the further is Seal Beach, California.
3. What travel destination have you enjoyed the most? I always enjoying visiting by best bud Wendy in Tucson, AZ.
4. What travel destination have you enjoyed the least? Not the destination but the trip, I don't particularly like cruises. The whole time I feel off center and slightly sick, so I won't be cruising again.
5. Is there somewhere you’d like to visit but have not, and where is it? There are quite a few places that I would love to visit - Washington DC, Nashville, TN and the coast of California.
6. Do you prefer traveling to see historic places or to hit the beach and relax? I am not a beach person so I guess my answer is historic places, but I do like to relax on vacation.
7. What popular vacation destination have you never considered because you think you’d not like it? Anything out of the country. For some unknown reason I have a fear of traveling outside of our country.
8. Where do you travel to most recently? We took a weekend trip to Ft Lauderdale and had an overnight stay at Hard Rock Live in Hollywood, FL.
9. Do you like day trip “mini-vacations”? What fun!