Thursday, July 31, 2008

3X Thursday

3X Thursday July 31, 2008

1. Environmental: What do you think of the environment, people trying to 'save' it, etc? I think we should all do whatever we can to save the environment. We only have one place to live.
2. Political: Even if you don't pay attention to politics, what's important to you regarding how this country continues to evolve (or devolve)? Well, I would certainly like to see something done about the economy, the safety of our children and medical help for the working poor. There are probably other things our country needs but these things effect my own family.
3. Personal: Are you happy? Why/why not? I am very happy. I wake up every morning and tell myself I am going to be happy. I enjoy my life, I enjoy my honey, I enjoy my family and even if things are not going perfect I still have them.

No comments: