Saturday, July 19, 2008

Saturday Six

Saturday Six - Episode 222 July 19, 2008
1. You decide to start a new exercise program. Without having a workout partner to help you, how likely are you to follow the plan religiously? Hmm, well I started going to Curves and the first month I went every weekday, the second month I went three times a week and now I haven't been in two weeks. I AM GOING BACK MONDAY!!!
2. Who was usually the first one to say, “I love you” in your past relationships: you or your partner? My partner but I followed closely.
3. If you decided you wanted to date someone, what would the primary test you’d give to see whether your “intended” had commitment issues? Probably introduce them to my kids, if my intended has commitment issues my kids would send them packing.
4. Take the quiz: Are you afraid of commitment?



You Are Ready, Willing, and Able to Commit



You are not scared of commitment in the least.

In fact, there's a good chance that you're already committed to someone you love.



You are willing to give up a little freedom for relationship stability.

And once you're in a relationship, you'll do almost anything to make things work.


5. Do you find yourself faster or slower to commit to a presidential candidate now versus previous elections? Since I feel our choices are lacking lately I am slower to commit now.
6. You see something in a store that you really, really want. Once you decide that you’re actually going to buy it, how easy would it be to talk yourself out of your commitment to buy it? Spending money? I have to talk myself out of buying everything I see. I just don't go shopping!

No comments: