Know and Tell Friday: Travel Edition July 25, 2008
1. What is your favorite mode of transportation (flying, train, car, boat, etc.)? Why? I like to drive in a car because I feel like I have control. I hate to fly but do it because it is fast.
2. If you could fly like Superman, jump and swing like Spiderman, swing on vines like Tarzan or fly on an umbrella like Mary Poppins, which would you choose? See #1 - I hate to fly so I won't do any of these things.
3. You're driving down the road and you see a small cluster of people, all with their thumbs out hoping to hitch a ride with you. As you near the group you realize that the people standing there are Queen Elizabeth, Johnny Depp, Barrack Obama, Oprah Winfrey, and John Grisham. You only have room for one person. Who would you pick up? Whoever got in the car the fastest. I wouldn't want to choose just one and leave the others standing there. Maybe I won't even stop and I won't put myself in that position.
4. What was the most memorable trip you've ever taken?
5. If you were planning a road trip with your best friend, where would you start, what would you stop to see and where would you end? If I were with my best friend it would not make any difference where we were we would have a blast!
6. You are able to transport yourself back to any time. What would it be and why? I am going back to the 50's and wear a poodle skirt!
7. Would you have flown with the Wright Brothers when they first discovered air travel? No way!