Monday, July 7, 2008

Monday Morning Meme

Monday Morning Meme July 7th Questions:
1. What is your blog about? My family, my crafts, my life. How long have you been blogging? Almost a year. Why did you begin blogging? I started when my granddaughter was born. Is it the same reason that you continue to blog today? That and just wanting to be creative. How has your blog changed over the time you’ve had it? I had a blog makeover but it hasn't changed too much. In six words, sum up your blog. My new life as a grandma.
2. When you go for a haircut, do you do something drastic? Sometimes Or are you more of a ‘just a trim’ sort of person? Do you color your hair? If so, how often? yes, about every 6-8 weeks. Tell us about your best, and worst, hairstyle. What sort of hairsyle do you think looks good on you now? I like my hair shorter, kind of a whispy, easy to take care of haircut.
3. Tell us about your 4th of July celebration. Show us some pictures (if you have them). What did your family do? Did you go and see a big fireworks display? Or did you stay home and have a (semi) quiet family fireworks celebration? On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the best), how patriotic would you say you are? Do you routinely talk about our country’s issues within your family unit? Do you and your significant other see eye-to-eye on political issues? International friends: tell us how you celebrate your country’s birthday/new year/significant annual event. We didn't do much this year. The boys were out of town so Dave and I had brats on the grill.
4. If you only had enough time each day to read one section of the newspaper, which section would you read? Why this particular section? Family section

1 comment:

ShannonW said...

and you have a very beautiful granddaughter!