Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday Fun

Friday Fun: Online Edition July 18, 2008

1. What browser do you use and why do you like it? Explorer because I've never tried anything else.
2. Some people let it all hang out on their blog, while others keep it light, and still others fall somewhere in between. Where does your blog fall in that? I think mine falls somewhere in between. I don't want to put anything on my blog that would be hurtful or embarassing to anyone.
3. A lot of people have themed blog like a deployment blog or a crafty blog or one just for memes (like Friday Fun!). What about yours? Do you maintain more than one blog? I only have one blog. I don't think I would have time to maintain more than one.
4. I like to play online games, like the ones found at Yahoo Games. Do you play any like that? Share some links!! The only game I play is Free Rice.
5. There are forums to chat on about just about everything under the sun. Do you belong to any and what are your favorites? Links, please! No, I don't participate in any forums.
6. Shopping time! What are your 5 favorite sites to shop at and what would you recommend I check out?! My favorite place to shop on-line is eBay. I also shop at Amazon and some scrapbook sites.


No comments: