Tuesday, July 15, 2008

TMI Tuesday

TMI Tuesday #143 - School Days Edition July 15, 2008
1. What were you known as in HS (Jock, Princess, Geek) Smart Kid.
2. What were you really? Very shy.
3. If you could go back and tell your 16 year old self one thing, what would it be? Something on the order of Brad Paisley's Letter to Me song. Not to worry about what is going on right now that your adult life is going to be so much better than your teenage years.
4. If you could erase one moment from your school days what would it be? I can't think of any one moment.
5. Who did you not date (or more) that you wish you did? I can't think of anyone - but since I met Dave I wish I had met him earlier in my life.
Bonus (as in optional): If you went to prom, describe your outfit. For both my prom's my mom made my dress. Junior year I wore a light blue floral spaghetti strap dress with a full skirt, Senior year my mom started a slinky hunter green dress that looked horrible on. Fortunately she had a long brown dress with an off white bodice that fit perfect.

No comments: