Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

Ten on Tuesday July 15, 2008
10 Memorable Vacation Moments

  1. Spending Thanksgiving with my family at Fort Wilderness at Disney.
  2. Trip to Seal Beach, CA with my Mom.
  3. Many trips to Tucson to see my best bud, Wendy.
  4. Caribbean Cruise with Dave.
  5. Long weekend to Aiken, SC.
  6. Trip to Sapphire, NC when Nicole was 3 months old.
  7. Many summers spent with family in Pennsylvania and Ohio.
  8. Long weekends spent in Ft Lauderdale with Dave.
  9. Driving trip to Mexico City when I was a teenager with my parents and grandparents.
  10. Salt Lake City, Utah for Close to My Heart convention.


6 comments:

Sheeshintx said...

I had a hard time stopping at just 10. Great list. Happy Tuesday!

Lazy Daisy said...

Sounds like some really great memories. I liked this one.

Dawn said...

You have been to many different places. I would love to do a Caribbean Cruise with my hubby someday.

Teena in Toronto said...

Sounds like some fun vacations!

I played too :)

Joyce said...

It all sounds lovely. :)
Yes, a cruise would be fun to experience someday.

Michelle said...

Cruise sounds wonderful!! One day I will go on one!