Friday Fill-Ins #79 July 4, 2008
1. Holidays in the summer are always fun.
2. Brats are my favorite things to grill.
3. My thoughts are constantly filled with things needing to be done.
4. Spending time with family is what I'm most looking forward to this weekend!
5. My favorite book so far this summer is Janet Evanovich's One for the Money.
6. A cup of French Vanilla coffee is the best way to begin a day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to getting the laundry done and the house cleaned, tomorrow my plans include birthday shopping for Brandon and Sunday, I want to enjoy having the family together for the party for Brandon's birthday and Father's Day (both late).