Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday's a Bitch

Monday's a Bitch July 14, 2008
Random Joy
1. Do you make an effort not to step on cracks? No
2. When was the last time you got caught in the rain? We got caught in the rain twice yesterday - once coming out of church and then again when we got home from dinner.
3. What was the last movie you saw? at the theatre - King Fu Panda. at home - The Boleyn Girl.
4. What would you say is the nerdiest thing about you? The way I drive, my kids say I drive like an old granny.
5. You work on a large cruise ship. There an explosion in the engine room and the ship is sinking. There is only enough room for 30 people in the rescue boat and including you there are 31. You are the only person capable of driving the boat, and the people are demanding you choose the one who stays behind. Time is running out. How do you pick the person who you will leave to die? I won't leave one person, I would have someone sit on the lap of someone else.

No comments: