Saturday Six July 12, 2008
1. You order a plate of wings: what’s your first choice: mild, hot, inferno or teriyaki? Hot. But I tried Garlic Parmesan in Tucson and haven't found someplace local that makes them, they are yummy!
2. Which makes the best base for barbeque sauce: mustard, vinegar or ketchup? Ketchup
3. If you could learn the eleven herbs and spices used in Kentucky Fried Chicken, how likely would you be to attempt to make it yourself? Why? No, I am not a big fan of fried chicken and I never make it at home.
4. Take the quiz: Which condiment are you?
You Are Ketchup
You are easy going and very measured in your approach to life.
Popular and well liked, you get along with everyone.
Seriously, everyone loves you!
Your taste tends to be pretty mainstream American.
You go for the classic favorites: burgers, fries, and apple pie.
You get along best with mustard and mayonnaise personalities.
5. Of the condiments currently in your refrigerator, which would you say you have used the least in the last year? Relish
6. After months of unsuccessful attempts, you finally get the recipe for a food you enjoy. When making it for the first time yourself, you discover an individual ingredient that you hate in everything else. Would you still make the dish with that ingredient, or would you try it without? It would depend on what it was, if it was a spice I would try it with the ingredient. If it was something like mushrooms, I would leave them out!