Friday Fill-Ins #82 July 25, 2008
1. I believe whatever doesn't kill you will make you wish you were dead.
2. If you're good at something, teach someone else to do it.
3. Why so many headaches?.
4. Something is out there, it's spooky!
5. If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled "The Life and Times of Her Crazy Ex-Old Man".
6. Sitting on my back porch [if you don't have one, use your imagination] I see lush green plants and grass, birds at the birdfeeder and children playing next door.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to a nice, quiet dinner at home, tomorrow my plans include attending my granddaughter's 1st birthday party and Sunday, I want to go to A.C Moore before they close!