Saturday Six July 5, 2008
1. When is the last time you actually filled your car’s car tank completely? I always fill the tank completely.
2. What’s the most you’ve paid for a gallon of gas so far? $4.09
3. Has the high gas prices affected how much you travel at all? Oh yeah, I think about where I am going and try to do all my errands together.
4. Take the quiz: What does the road trip of your life say about you?
The Road Trip of Your Life
You see romantic love as what's most important in life. A deep connection with someone else is the primary thing you crave.
Your life is quite hectic. You try to slow down when you can, but it's not easy!
You don't like a lot of risk or randomness in your life. You prefer to stick with what's known, even if it's a bit boring.
You are able to find a fairly healthy balance between work and play. You work when you need to, but you never let yourself burn out.
In another life, you could have been a great artist. You trust your creative instincts enough to let them lead you.
5. Which single statement was the most accurate about you? It's funny - they are all right on. Probably the two most accurate is the romantic love and the not being a risk taker.
6. If your best friend called you up and wanted to take a week-long road trip, would you be able to afford it? Not right now.