Sunday, July 27, 2008

101 in 1001 Days - Week 1 Update

101 in 1001 Days - Week 1 Update July 27, 2008

I have a week under my belt for my 101 in 1001 days project and here is where I am:

Completed Items:
40. Hire a cleaning gal (completed 7/23/08) I don't know how long this will last, I hire Nicole to come and clean and although she does a good job she wants too much money.

In Progress Items:
4. Go to Curves three times a week (0/3) (1/) I went Mon, Tues and Fri this week and feel good!
13. Take my vitamins every day for a month (7/30) One week down, three to go!
27. Write my grandmother once a month for three months (1/3) July 26, 2008, And I sent pictures, she should be pleased to get this.
31. Spend an afternoon with Brandon once a month for six months (1/6) We just hung out at the house and talked and watched TV.
44. Put all my recipes on the computer, reprint and laminate. I reinstalled my Recipe Manager program and got 10 recipes printed and saved. I ordered a laminator and it should be here this week.
57. Read an average of two books a week 7/21-7/27 - Seven Up by Janet Evanovich, Don’t Make Me Choose Between You and My Shoes by Dixie Cash, Lost by Joy Fielding. This one is easy, I usually read every night before going to bed.
59. Read new authors A to Z of Authors (A-B-C-Dixie Cash D-E-F-Joy Fielding G-H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O-P-Q-R-S-Sophia Kinsella T-U-V-W-X-Y-Z-) Three down, 23 to go.
60. Watch Ugly Betty DVD’s (Season 1) Just finished disc 4 of 6 discs.
61. Watch Reba DVD’s (Season 1, 2, 3, and 4) Finished disc 1 of season 1.
96. Take a photography class. I am taking a photography class at Big Picture Scrapbooking.
99. Collect my spare change and cash it in on day 101. Emptied my wallet and the bottom of my purse when I cleaned out my purse this week.

Revised Items:
79. Complete 21 Day Challenge with quotes (#79 was revised as I had a duplicate)

No comments: