Tuesday, July 1, 2008

TMI Tuesday

TMI Tuesday #141 - Marriage Edition July 1, 2008
1. Do you believe in marriage? I absolutely believe in marriage.
2. What is marriage to you? A loving, caring relationship between two people who look out for the other.
3. If you are married, why did you do it? If you are not, why have you not married? We are not married due to an ex who is a total and complete b**** and would try and take my house if we were married. It's a long and complicated story. But we live together as if we were married. We couldn't be any more married if we were married.
4. Do you believe in divorce? I don't believe in divorce but I have been divorced twice.
5. If you are divorced, why did you do it? If you have not, are there certain circumstances under which you would agree to a divorce? I was 20 when I got my first divorce after less than a year of marriage, he was lazy and refused to work. My second divorce came after 17 years of marriage. I left due to emotional and mental abuse and have found out since the divorce about all sorts of illegal activities that he was (and is) involved in. Fortunately I got out before he got in trouble for those things.
Bonus (as in optional): [ed note:I am not trying to spark a get political debate, I am much to superficial for that]Do you believe that same sex marriages are a threat to traditional marriages? I can't see why they are a threat to traditional marriages. If same sex marriages are not allowed will there be more traditional marriages? I don't think so. Just my opinion.

No comments: