Friday Fill-Ins #80 July 11, 2008
1. Oh, I can't wait until I have a donut from Dunkin' Donuts (we're stopping there on our way to Ft Myers this morning).
2. Way too many leftovers is the first thing I see when I open my refrigerator.
3. I never leave home without my sunglasses.
4. If I were a condiment, I would be ketchup because almost everyone loves ketchup.
5. Reckless driving is really high up on my list of pet peeves.
6. The last thing I thought of before I went to bed was what time will Dave be getting home.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to shopping at Goodwill and Salvation Army, tomorrow my plans include spending the day with my Mom and Bailey and Sunday, I want to go and eat at PF Changs and watch Army Wives!