Friday, July 18, 2008

The Friday Five

The Friday Five July 18, 2008
1. If you could change one life-changing event in the life of someone important to you, would you? That is a tough question. Although I believe everything we go through molds us into the person we are today, I would love to take away some of the pain my family members have been through lately.
2. Which do you think is easier to do, being friends for many years, or being life partners for many years? Again, another tough question. If your partner is not your best friend then I think it is easier to be friends for many years. I found my best friend and life partner five years ago and I consider myself very lucky.
3. Have you ever walked away from someone you considered a friend? When I found out they really weren't a friend.
4. If you had to choose between telling the truth and hurting a friend or lying and making them happy, which would you choose? This totally depends on the situation but I usually try to tell the truth when I can.
5. Which would you rather hear--the truth which will hurt, or the comforting lie? As hard as it is, I would rather hear the truth.

1 comment:

SmilingSally said...

I always want the truth, even if it hurts.