Friday, July 4, 2008

Know and Tell Friday


Know and Tell Friday July 4, 2008

1. If you are a blogger, what got you started? Have you ever made, or do you hope to make, money blogging? I started blogging to share photos of my granddaughter and my crafts. I do not intent to make money blogging.
2. Are you a collector of anything? Way too much. I collect head vases, miniature shoes and blue and yellow kitchen items. I also "collect" books, craft supplies and DVD's.
3. Apple juice or orange juice? Neither, I am not a juice person.
4. What are 3 of your best personality traits? Creative, Family-oriented, Persistent.
5. Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid. No responsibilities.
6. What is usually your first thought when you wake up? I need to go the bathroom.
7. Regarding material possessions: the more the merrier or less is best? I live the more the merrier way but wish I could get on the less is best bandwagon.

3 comments:

Heather and Reese said...

"I need to go to the bathroom"... I can relate to that one too!

Blue and yellow kitchen items; Hm, that could really add up to alot of stuff! I think we need to see pictures!

Bless you, Christine! Happy Fourth!

~Reese

Heather and Reese said...

I was thinking the same as Reese. I would love to see your blue & yellow kitchen items. I LOVE blue & yellow, it's so happy and cheerful!

I'm so glad that you have joined us, I loved reading your answers. I love that you started this blog because of your grandchildren. Nothing is better than a good grandma!

Heather

Kayren said...

Well, I'm going to jump on the bandwagon because my first thought was that I wanted to see the blue and yellow kitchen items too. So post them and tell us all.

~ Kayren