Saturday 9: Talking and Listening July 5, 2008
1. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? Usually a listener.
2. Do you take compliments well? I guess so. I usually just say thank you and move on.
3. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? No.
4. What was your favorite game as a kid? I liked playing school.
5. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew the person was married, would you go for it anyway? Absolutely not.
6. Use three words to describe yourself? Creative, family-oriented, persistant.
7. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed? My kids, my animals and my scrapbooks and photos.
8. Do you look like your mom or dad? I look a lot like my mom.
9. Anything big ever happen in your hometown? No.